Updated July, 2016
3. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect and use Personally Identifiable Information that you share with us when you use any Web site we operate. We may also receive Personally Identifiable Information about you from third parties whom you have authorized to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information. All information provided by you is sent to A Game at its locations in the United States and stored on computer servers located in the United States.
(a) We define “Personally Identifiable Information” to include any of the following:
“Identifying Information”, which is any information that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, and e mail address.
“Participation Information,” which is information (1) that identifies that you have used a tool program or planner (“Site Tool”) on the site and (2) that is personally identifiable.
“Extra Information,” which is any other information (1) that can be used to personally identify you or (2) that concerns you and that we have combined with your Identifying Information or your Participation Information.
(b) How we use and share your Personally Identifiable Information:
- To Confirm Your Identity. We use your Identifying Information to confirm that you are authorized to visit this Web site. If you choose to register on any Web site operated by us, we combine your Identifying Information with whatever information you voluntarily choose to provide to us through the Web site.
- To Provide Services to You Through Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with third-party service providers that we engage to provide services to you. These services include services you request and services we think you might be interested in. We provide these third parties with your Personally Identifiable Information only to the extent necessary to deliver the service in question. In addition, these parties are contractually bound to use your Personally Identifiable Information only for the purpose of delivering the service for which they are engaged and to provide appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- For Our Internal Operations. We use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate and maintain our Web sites and to provide services to through our Web sites. This includes sharing your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties whom we have engaged to help us with the internal operations of our company or our Web sites.
4. About A Games’ Information Use and Processing
A Game Empowerment abides by the following principles in using and processing your Personally Identifiable Information:
(b) You may view, delete, correct, modify, and update your Personally Identifiable Information as described below.
(c) Upon your request in writing and if required by law, we will provide within a reasonable period of time, a description of the third parties with whom we have shared your Personally Identifiable Information. To make such a request, please write to us at the address listed below.
5. IP Addresses
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. We collect and log the IP address of all visitors to this Web site so that we can properly administer our system and gather aggregate information about how our site is being used. Although we don’t routinely report this data to third parties, we will use your IP address to personally identify you to enforce our legal rights or when required to do so by law.
6. How we use ‘cookies’
7. How we use surveys
You may be asked to complete surveys when you visit this site. We use information from surveys to better understand the needs of our users.
8. How to access, modify, or delete your Personally Identifiable Information
If you are a registered user of this site, you may access or modify the Identifying Information stored in your user profile at any time by logging in and visiting the “User Manage” page. We may delete your Personally Identifiable Information in any of the following situations: (1) it is no longer reasonably necessary for us to retain it; or (2) your account is inactive for more than 5 years. In addition, you may ask us to delete your user profile by sending an e mail to us at the address listed below with the request that your profile be deleted. Your user profile does not necessarily contain all of your Personally Identifiable Information that we have collected, and we will retain this other Personally Identifiable Information even after we have deleted your user profile.
9. How we protect your Personally Identifiable Information
A Game uses physical, administrative, organizational, procedural, and technical security measures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information.
10. Your password
Your account is password-protected to prevent anyone other than you or those involved in administering the Web site to access it. You are responsible for all activity on your account, and you must keep your password and other account information secure. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call, e mail or other communication. In spite of these security precautions, it remains possible that your communications to us or others, or communications sent to you by us or others may be read or intercepted. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Although we will not be liable to you for any resulting losses or damage to you, you may be liable to us for any loss or damage we suffer because of unauthorized use of your account.
11. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on our site. We strongly recommend that minors under the age of 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any personal information to anyone over the Internet, and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe Internet use practices.
12. Third-Party Links
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third-party sites. For your own protection, you should review the policies of other sites to ensure they meet your personal privacy expectations.
13. How we communicate with you
We will contact you to respond to inquiries or requests from you. In addition, if you are a registered user, we may occasionally contact you concerning issues related to the management of the site or the servicing of your account.
14. How to contact us
You may send us an email by using the “Support@AGameEmpowerment.com” link at the bottom of every page of this Web site. When you do, please indicate the reason for contacting us, such as “I want to provide feedback about your site.” To contact us by mail, please write to:
A Game Empowerment, LLC
212 Crossroads Blvd.
Saratoga Springs, Utah. 84045